Multi-purpose Kuzhambu Milagai Podi recipe is a multi-purpose Podi. It can be used for all veg and nonveg recipes. This Podi is a secret ingredient of all Kulambu varieties. Adding the number of spices with a good proportion is more important for the taste and gives you a flawless aroma of Kuzhambu powder.
How to make perfect MULTIPURPOSE KUZHAMBU MILAGAI PODI?
My mom is an expert in making the best Kuzhambu Milagai Podi. Buying market masala powder is quite expensive compared to our homemade masala. choosing the quality lentils and spices is more important for making perfect kuzhambu powder.
My mom used to dry all these ingredients under sunlight and grinds in the mill. we grind this masala once for 6 months and store it in bulk and use it regularly. Everyone has their own unique style of making kuzhambu podi recipe.
Here, I share with you my mom’s recipe, MULTIPURPOSE KUZHAMBU MILAGAI PODI which we can use it for Multipurposes like Veg Curry, Nonveg Curry, Side dishes.
Learning and Sharing is a real happiness😄😄😄
- HOMEMADE INDIAN GARAM MASALA
- CURRY LEAVES POWDER/KARIVEMBUILAI PODI/KARUVEPPILAIPODI
- INSTANT DRUMSTICK LEAVES POWDER RECIPE
- SAMBAR POWDER
MULTIPURPOSE KUZHAMBU MILAGAI PODI RECIPE
- Coriander seeds- 1 kg
- Dried red chilli- 1kg
- Toor dal – 100gm
- Mustard seeds- 100gm
- Cumin seeds – 150gm
- Fenugreek seeds- 25gm
- Fennel seeds- 100gm
- Poppy seeds- 50gm
- Black pepper- 50gm
- Turmeric finger – 50gm
- Channa dal- 100gm
- Urad dal-100gm
- Cinnamon cloves, cardamom – 50gm
- Dried Curry leaves- 2 full hand
- First, Take all the ingredients, dry it under sunlight individually. clean and dry the curry leaves under shade.
- Then, dry roast red chillies, don’t change the color and keep aside.
- Add coriander seeds and roast it, Keep aside.
- Add Turmeric fingers, Cumin seeds, Black pepper seeds, Poppy seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, channa dal, Toor dal, urad dal, Asafoetida, dry roast it individually, and keep it aside.
- Cooldown all the ingredients completely, Then blend it as smooth fine powder in a rice mill for a large amount. If you are using a small quantity, you can blend it with blender also.
- After powdered the Kuzhambu Podi, Cool it down and store it in a container use it upto 1 year. (useclean dry spoon)
- Care should be taken not to over roast it.
- Store it in an airtight container and use it upto 1 year.
- use dry clean spoon everytime.
Pictorial step by step method of MULTIPURPOSE KUZHAMBU MILAGAI PODI
First, Take all the ingredients, dry under sunlight individually. clean and dry the curry leaves under shade. and Dry roast dried red chilies and keep aside. don’t change the color.
Add coriander seeds, Turmeric fingers, Cumin seeds, Black pepper seeds, mustard seeds fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds,poppy seeds dry roast it individually.(do not change the color)
Add Toor Dal and Channa dal roast it and keep it aside. ( Sorry 😜I forget to take a photo of roasted chana dal), Add urad dal dry roast it, and keep it aside.
Add Dry Curry leaves roast it, and keep it aside.
Add Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom dry roast it, and keep it aside.
Cooldown all the ingredients completely, Then blend it as smooth fine powder in a rice mill.
Cool it down and store it a container and use upto 1 year.
USE THIS KUZHAMBU PODI FOR ALL VEG RECIPOES AND NONVEG RECIPES.
If u like to see the Kuzhambu masala used recipes click this link and see
If you try this recipe and leave a comment below, let me know how it turns out for you. Tag me @myclickandtick and#myclickandtick on Instagram.
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!