Fish fry is an easy recipe, making masala for fish fry talks about the taste of it. Adding the flavored spices and marinating them will enhance the taste. The aroma of the masala pulls the Fish lovers to the kitchen while cooking. It is an outer crispy & inner soft recipe. You can have this with ghee rice, coconut rice, plain rice with fish curry or you can have it by itself. It is a simple and tasty recipe to make. Come!! I will share with you the step-by-step method of making crispy and tasty Fish fry in a simple way.
Learning and sharing are real happiness!!!
Check the link for More Sea Food Recipes :
- Fish- 6 pieces
- Ginger & Garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Chili powder-1/2 tbsp
- Lemon juice-1tsp
- Salt to taste.
- Oil- 5tbsp for shallow fry
- Cut, Clean, wash the fish pieces with salt & turmeric powder.
- Take a plate, add Ginger & Garlic paste- 1tbsp, Cumin powder- 1tsp, Garam
- Masala- 1tsp, Chili powder-1/2 tbsp. mix well.
- Add ½ lemon juice, mix well and make a thick masala paste.
- Take little masala paste and coat it on all the sides of the fish piece.
- Do the same with the remaining fish pieces, keep aside.
- Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Turn on the flame, Take a pan and add 5tbsp of cooking oil for shallow fry.
- Gently add the one or two pieces of fish at a time and cook it, leave it for5 min. then, flip to the other side and cook for 5 min well in low flame.
- Strain the oil and take the fish pieces.
- Follow the same with the other fish pieces.
- Garnish it with curry leaves and lemon pieces and serve it.
Pictorial step by step method to make Fish fry :
Cut, Clean, and wash the fish pieces with salt & turmeric powder.
Take a plate, Ginger & Garlic paste- 1tbsp, Cumin powder,1tsp, Garam Masala- 1tsp, Chili powder-1/2 tbsp, mix well.
Add ½ lemon juice, mix well and make a thick paste.
Take a little masala paste and coat it on all the sides of the fish piece.
Do the same with the remaining fish pieces, keep them aside. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
Turn on the flame, Take a pan and add 5tbsp of cooking oil for shallow fry. Gently add one or two pieces of fish at a time and cook it for 5 min.
Then, flip to the other side and cook for 5 min well on low flame. Stain the oil and take the fish pieces, Follow the same with the other fish pieces.Garnish it with curry leaves and lemon pieces. and serve it.
Yummy ! Mouthwatering Fish fry is ready to serve with fish curry, coconut milk rice, ghee rice, and steamed plain rice.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, let me know how it turns out for you.
Follow and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram
Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
For more latest updates –>
Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!