Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe is a completely homemade fresh nutritious powder, which contains more grains. Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe in homemade is free from food preservatives and chemicals and can be used fresh.
Millets are the prime ingredients in Sathumaavu, which is rich in antioxidants, proteins, vitamins, minerals and easy for digestion, safe for infants when it is correctly prepared. Rare to your Child allergic.
Health Benefits of millets – Helps in Digestion, Strong Bones, Muscle Recovery, Helps Metabolic Rates, Prevents Anemia, Weight Management.
I learned of making Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe from my mom. Consumption of time to make this recipe is 30 minutes, but you will get a very large quantity of powder which lasts it for moths. Every year my mom pack this Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe for me in bulk quantity. I store it for a year till my next visit to India.Time isn’t a matter of making healthy food.
You can make different recipes from Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe like Health Mix Ladoo Recipe , Sadhu Maavu kanji Recipe in both salt and sugar version, soon I will post these recipes. I feel happy to share Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe with you all.
Learning and sharing is real happiness!!
Come, I will share with you all how to make Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe.
Tips to make Perfect Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe :
1 . Always Choose organic products and remove the unwanted Grits or stones.
2. Always keep in Medium Low Flame while roasting the grains to avoid burning.
3. You can add Dry Ginger Powder which helps for good in digestion. if you make this for kids ,Skip it.
4. Cool down the roasted ingredients before grinding and after grinding. then, store it in an air-tight container for
2-3 months outside. or refrigerate and use it for 1 year.
Similar Health Benefit recipes :
VAAZHAIPOO PARUPU PORIYAL / BANANA BLOSSOMS DAL STIR FRY
INSTANT DRUMSTICK LEAVES POWDER RECIPE|MURUNGAI KEERAI PODI RECIPE
AMLA RICE /NELLIKAISADHAM/GOOSEBERRY RICE RECIPE
100 % HEALTHY PEARL MILLET PORRIDGE RECIPE- CONVENTIONAL METHOD
Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe
- 100 Gram Ground Nut / Nila Kadalai
- 100 Gram Split roasted Gram / Pottu Kadalai
- 50 Gram Red Rice / Sivappu Arisi
- 50 Gram Black Rice / Kavuni Arisi
- 50 Gram Hand Pound Rice / Kaikuthal Arisi
- 50 Gram Urad Dal / Ulunthu Paruppu
- 50 Gram Kudo Millet / Varagu
- 50 Gram Little Millet / Samai
- 50 Gram Barnyard Millet / Kuthiravaali
- 50 Gram Foxtail Millet /Thinai
- 50 Gram Sorghum / Cholam
- 50 Gram Pearl Millet / Kambu
- 50 Gram Ragi / Keppai
- 50 Gram Barley
- 50 Gram Dry Sweet Corn / Makka Cholam
- 50 Gram Black Chick Peas / Karuppu Sundal
- 100 Gram Cashews
- 100 Gram Almonds / Badam
- 25 Gram Cardamom
- Firstly , Dry Roast all the ingridennts , seperately in a pan in low fame
- After Dry Roasting the ingredients, Mix it all together and allow it cool on a wide plate for 20 min.
- Blend all the ingredents in the Mixer grinder in batches into a fine powder and allow it to cool completely.
- Once the Health Mix powder gets cool down. store it in an air-tight container for 6 months.
- Health Mix Powder / Sathu Mauve Recipe is Ready. you can make different recipes like Sathu Maavu Kanji , Sathu Maavu Ladoo, Sathu Maavu Roti.
Step by step pictorial method of how to make Health mix powder / Sathu Maavu recipe :
- First, take all the ingredients individually and remove the grits or stones .Then, Dry Roast all the ingredients, separately in a pan in low fame.
- After Dry roasting the ingredients, Mix it all together and allow it cool on a wide plate for 20 min.
- Blend all the ingredients in the Mixer grinder into a fine powder in batches and allow it to cool completely.
- Once the Health Mix powder gets cool down. store it in an Air-tight container for 6 months.
- Health Mix Recipe is Ready, You can make different recipes from Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu Recipe like Health Mix Ladoo Recipe , Sadhu Maavu kanji Recipe in both salt and sugar version.
If you try this Health Mix Powder / Sathu Maavu recipe, leave a comment below,
let me know how it turns out for you.
Follow and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.
Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –>
Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!