Vanjaram / Seer Fish Fry is a shallow fry recipe. Seer fish is loaded with multi nutrients and very healthy to add to our meals on alternate weekends. This fish fry is different from the previous fish fry post. This Vanjaram fish fry gives a mixed Flavour of crunchy onions and a sour and spicy taste to your every bite.
Health Benefits of Vanjaram / Seer/ Surmai / Neymeen / Anjal Fish :
- It is rich in vitamin B12 and it is used to prevent neural tube defects and improves the health of the nerve cells.
- It is enriched with Omega -3 fatty acids which help to improve eyesight and prevent skin aging, sun damage, and skin cancer.
- It helps to improve brain health and lowers inflammation in the body.
Vanjaram / Seer Fish Fry
- 1/2 kg Vanjaram / Seer Fish King Size – 2 no of skillets
- 1/4 cup Chopped onions
- 2 tbsp Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp Ginger&Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
- Half Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or any Cooking oil +1 tsp
- Take a wide plate and add coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, and oil.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and chopped onions. Mix well into a paste. Apply the paste to the fish skillets on both sides. and marinate it for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat the dosa tawa on medium flame and add 2 tbsp of oil.
- Once the oil gets heated up. Gently add the marinated fish to the Tawa and cook for about 4 mins. Then, Flip to the other side and cook for another 4 mins.
- Do the same process with the other Marinated fish. Yummy !! Vanjaram / Seer Fish Fry is ready to serve.
Similar Non-Veg Recipes :
Step by Step Pictorial method to make Vanjaram / Seer Fish Fry :
Step 1: Take a wide plate and add coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, and oil.
Step 2: Add chopped coriander leaves and chopped onions. Mix well into a paste. Apply the paste to the fish skillets on both sides. and marinate it for a minimum of 1 hour.
Step 3: In Medium Flame, Heat a dosa Tawa and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil. once the oil gets heated up, add the marinated Seer Fish and cook for 4 min. Then, gently flip to the other side and cook for another 4 minutes.
Step 4: Do the same process with the remaining marinated fish skillets. Serve it hot with sliced onions and lemon wedges. Yummy! Vanjaram / Seer Fish Fry is ready .
If you try this Vanjaram / Seer Fish Fry recipe, leave a comment below. Enjoy cooking
Follow and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.
Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
For more latest updates –>
Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!