Pineapple Jam – smooth Method WOW!! Hearing the name Pineapple itself hits the sweetness in the tongue and this jam is yummy and delicious to have. It is the easiest method to make it in the home instantly. No need to rush for shop for buying jams and its quite expensive than homemade jam. Cleaning pineapple is a little bit harder, yet the taste in it compromises all. I am sure, after trying this recipe in your kitchen, you won’t leave the pineapple jam recipe whenever you find Pineapple. More recipes are there using Pineapple jam. I will share all with you soon! Also, the jam is a condiment. You can use it in many ways. Homemade jams are free from preservatives; we are making it with fresh fruits. There are two methods of preparing jam, one is directly using chopped fruits and another one is blending the fruits into a smooth paste and using it. Do follow any of the methods for preparing jam. Here I am using a smooth jam method for making Pineapple jam. You can store it in the refrigerator and use it for 3 months. Here we are using Lemon juice is for safe canning, avoid bacteria growth. Kids love jams a lot. So, try this method in different fruits. This recipe is so simple to make yet satisfying and delicious!!
Here I share with you all how to make smooth Pineapple jam with few ingredients.
Learning And Sharing is Real Happiness!!!
Enjoy cooking. Spread the jam with your loved ones!!!!
Smooth Pineapple Jam
- Pineapple 1 medium size
- Lemon juice ½ tsp
- Cinnamon stick 1 inch- 1
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- If you want little chunky jam, clean, peel the skin from the fruit, chop it into small pieces and use them.
- If you want a smooth jam clean, peel the skin and horns from the fruit, blends well to a smooth paste using a blender and use it.
- Canning jar and lid are to be sterilized with boiling water by covering with a lid for at least 15 minutes. Turn off the flame and leave it for 1 hour. Then, Drain the water well and leave it for a whole night, without disturbing it.
- Wash, clean, peel the skin from the pineapple cut it into pieces.
Smooth Jam method:
- Blend the chopped pineapple pieces into a smooth paste using a blender. (Do not add water)
- Turn on the flame to heat a wide Pan, Add the pineapple paste and 1/2 cup of sugar sauté well in low flame. (Pineapple itself gives more sweetness. So, I have added ½ cup. If you want more sweetness to add it more)
- Bring it to boil and Stir in between a minute in low flame.
- Add lemon juice, cinnamon, mix and boil well. until the jam comes to a spreadable consistency.
- Turn off the flame. Let it cool, keep it aside, and continue canning.
- You can refrigerate it and use it for 3 months and enjoy!!!!
Pictorial step by step method:
- Canning Glass jar and lid are to be sterilized with boiling water by covering with a lid for at least 15 minutes. Turn off the flame and leave it for 1 hour. Then, Drain the water well and leave it for the whole night, without disturbing it.
- Wash, clean, peel the skin and horns, chop it into small pieces.
- Blend the chopped pineapple into a smooth paste using a blender. (Do not add water)
- Turn on the flame to heat a wide Pan, Add the pineapple paste and 1/2 cup of sugar sauté well in low flame.
- Bring it to boil. Stir in between a minute.
- Add lemon juice, 1inch of cinnamon stick Mix, Boil it in low flame until the jam comes to spreadable Consistency.
- Turn off the flame. Let it cool, keep it aside, continue canning.
- You can refrigerate it and use it for 3 months and enjoy it!!!!
Yummy! fresh Pineapple jam is ready. Try it in your kitchen!!! and enjoy with your loved ones !!!
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
===>Say-Hiin my social media accounts ==>Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest Twitter Facebook. Try it in your kitchen! If u like this recipe, do share it with your friends and family. Tried this recipe?? Tag me @myclickandtick and#myclickandtick on Instagram.