Paniyaram batter homemade is an easy process. We can make a soft fluffy, crispy Paniyarambysoaking, grinding, and fermentation method with few ingredients. I learned this batter from my mom. you can make different varieties of Paniyaram spicy, sweet, coconut milk Paniyaram. Also,u can make a Dosa, sweet coconut dosa with this batter.
Come I will share with you all, how to make Paniyaram batter in the step-by-step method.
Learning and sharing is real happiness!!!😊😊
Use this Paniyaram batter to make
- PAAL PANIYARAM RECIPE -SWEET RECIPE,
- Kara Paniyaram, Sweet Paniyaram, Sweet Coconut dosa, Dosa.
- Idly rice/Parboiled rice- 1 cup
- Raw rice-1/3 cup
- Urad dal- 1/6 cup
- Fenugreek seeds -1tsp
- Take 1 cup Idly rice and 1/3 cup of raw rice and1/6 cup of urad dal, 1tsp of fenugreek seed, wash and soak it for at least 2 hours
- Blend the rice, urad dal, Fenugreek seeds in a wet grinder or blender as a smooth batter.
- For fermentation : Add salt with little water to dissolve, add to the batter and mix well. keep it aside for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, u can make Paniyaram immediately or u can store it in a refrigerator for later use.
- 1 cup – 250 grams
- 1/3 cup – 80 grams
- 1/6 cup – 30 grams
Pictorial step by step method to make Paniyaram batter :
Wash and soak idly rice, raw rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds with water-filled for 2 hours.
Once the rice dal gets soaked grind it in a wet grinder into a smooth batter.
Add salt with little water to dissolve, add to the batter and mix well. Close the lid and keep the batter aside for fermentation.
Now the batter fermented. u can make Paniyaram immediately or u can store it in a refrigerator for later use.
If you try this Paniyaram recipe, leave a comment below, let me know how it turns out for you.
Follow and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.
Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
For more latest updates –>
Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!