Paniyaram batter homemade is an easy process. We can make a soft fluffy, crispy Paniyarambysoaking, grinding, and fermentation method with few ingredients. I learned this batter from my mom. you can make different varieties of Paniyaram spicy, sweet, coconut milk Paniyaram. Also,u can make a Dosa, sweet coconut dosa with this batter.
Check Kuzhi Paniyaram with jaggery water in this link !!
Come I will tell you how to make Paniyaram batter in the step by step method.
Learning and sharing is real happiness!!!😊😊
- Idly rice/Parboiled rice- 1 cup
- Raw rice-1/3 cup
- Urad dal- 1/6 cup
- Fenugreek seeds -1tsp
- Take 1 cup Idly rice and 1/3 cup of raw rice and1/6 cup of urad dal, 1tsp of fenugreek seed, wash and soak it for at least 2 hours
- Blend the rice, urad dal, Fenugreek seeds in a wet grinder or blender as a smooth batter.
- For fermentation add salt and keep it aside for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, u can make Paniyaram immediately or u can store it in a refrigerator for later use.
Pictorial step by step method:
- Wash and soak idly rice, raw rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds with water-filled for 2 hours.
- Once the rice dal gets soaked grind it in a wet grinder into a smooth batter.
- Add salt, mix well. Close the lid and keep the batter aside for fermentation.
- Now the batter fermented.
- 1 cup – 250 grams
- 1/3 cup – 80 grams
- 1/6 cup – 30 grams
Try it in your kitchen!!
I have added a Kuzhi Paniyaram with jaggery water in my blog. if u like it visit this link !!