Instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe is a healthy condiment to store in the kitchen cupboard. It is the best condiment to use instantly for idly, dosa, rice. It’s my mom’s recipe, we have a drumstick tree in our home, my mom used to add drumstick leaves recipe at least for a day in a week. I used to take drumstick leaves only for hair growth, my mom often says. if you eat drumstick leaves you will get good hair growth. so I never skip eating drumstick leaves.
What can I use instead of Instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe|Murungai Keerai Podi recipe?
Instead of Instant Drumstick leaves powder, I would recommend using CURRY LEAVES POWDER/ KARIVEMBUILAI PODI / KARUVEPPILAI PODI powder is available in myclickandtick blog.
Health Benefits of Instant drumstick leaves powder recipe:
The instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe is a healthy recipe with multiple vitamins and minerals. drumstick leaves have rich in iron, calcium, protein, amino acids. It helps to heal body pain, it is a good remedy for diabetics, heart health, joint pain. Drumstick leaves contain antioxidants which the blood cells and improve the immune system.
Where to use Instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe?
You can make a perfect Lunchbox recipe using this Drumstick powder.
DRUMSTICK LEAVES RICE RECIPE
Add a tsp of instantDrumstick leaves powder in the hot steamed plain rice with a tsp of ghee /Seasame oil will give you perfect aroma and taste of curry leaves, which is too healthy to add in your daily meals, you can have it as a condiment for idly, dosa. You can also use it for tempering any vegetable side dish or veg curry !!!!
You can make this recipe with easily available ingredients. You can store and use it for 3 months. This is the best and quick bachelor recipe powder.
It is easy to make at home with few ingredients and delicious to have. You can have this Instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe with Idly, Dosa, you can have it with plain steamed rice with few tsp of ghee.
I would like to recommend my other condiment recipes collections with this post Do visit this,
- MULTI-PURPOSE KUZHAMBU MILAGAI PODI
Come, I will share with you all, How to Make a Simple, quick, healthy Instant Drumstick leaves powder/ Murungai keerai powder/ Moorg leaf powder recipe with step by step pictorial method. Hope you all love it 💓
Tips to follow for perfect Instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe:
- Care should be taken not to over roast any ingredients.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- If you are roasting all the ingredients with oil, store and use it within 10-15 days.
- If you are-roast all the ingredients without oil you can store and use it for up to 3 months.
- Do not handle with a wet hand, always use a clean spoon.
Instant Drumstick leaves powder recipe
- 2 cups Drumstick leaves
- 2 tbsp White Urad Dal
- 2 tbsp Moong dal
- 2 tbsp Channa dal
- 1 tbsp Corriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cummin seeds
- 2 no Dry red chillies
- 1/4 tsp Asefoetida
- 1 tsp Gingerlly oil or Any cooking oil
- Required Salt
- First, wash and clean the curry leaves and drain the water and allow it to dry for an hour.
- Heat a pan add oil, add the lentils ,red chilies, asefotidia, roast red chilies roast well don’t change the color .
- Add the drumstick leaves and roast well for 5 min, and keep aside. Let it cool for 10 min..
- Blend all the ingredients together into a coarse powder. Cool it down and store it in a container and use it for 15 days.
- You can make a pefert Drumstick leaves rice as best lunchbox recipe for kids. using this powder. Refer this link for Drumstick leaves rice recipe.
- Serve it with plain steamed plain rice with ghee, idly dosa or you can use it for tempering any vegetable fry!!!!
Step by step pictorial method of Drumstick leaves powder Recipe:
Step 1: Take out the insect bit leaves and yellow leaves.
Step 2 : To separate the leaves, First, take each stalk and remove all the stems and collect the fresh green leaves. Discard the stems.
Step 3 : Wash and clean the drumstick leaves and drain the water and spread it in the clean cloth, leave it for an hour let the excess water dry.
Step 4: Heat a pan with tsp of Gingerly oil, lentils, red chilies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and roast well.
Step 5: Now, add the cleaned drum stick leaves, salt, asafoetida, and roast for 5 min, keep aside. Let it cool for 10 min.
Step 6 : Blend well into a coarse powder.
Cool it down and store it in an airtight container and use it for 15 days .
Serve it with plain steamed plain rice with ghee, idly dosa or you can use it for tempering any vegetable fry!!!!
You can make a perfect Drumstick leaves rice as the best lunchbox recipe for kids. using this powder. -> Drumstick leaves rice recipe.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment below, let me know how it turns out for you, and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram. Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!