Indian Garam Masala Homemade recipe is the blend of whole spices that gives you a flawless aroma. Buying market masala powder is quite expensive compared to our homemade masala. Homemade Garam masala gives you the fresh the aroma of the spices Everyone has their own unique style. Adding the number of spices with a good proportion is more important for the taste of masala. Here, I share with you my mom’s homemade recipe with 10 spices that enhance the flavor of the dishes.
DRUMSTICK LEAVES POWDER
Indian Garam Masala Homemade
- Cinnamon- 8 nos 2inch
- Cloves-1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds -1tbsp
- Black pepper – ½ tbsp
- Star Anise -3
- Poppy seeds- ½ tbsp
- Fennel seeds-1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds- 6 tbsp
- Dried red chili- 4
- Take a pan dry roast all the spices individually.
- Instead of dry roast the spices in a pan, you can dry it in sunlight also.
- Transfer to another bowl and allow the spices to cool down.
- Take a blender and blend it to a fine powder.
- Store it in an airtight container. you can store it in a refrigerator for long life.
- Sure, adding this masala will enhance the taste of your recipes.
- Use the masala to all veg Recipies and non-vegetarian curries.
Step by step pictorial methods of how to make Indian Garam Masala Homemade
Take a pan dry roast cinnamon, star anise, cloves for 2 min in a very low flame. And transfer to another bowl
Then, cumin seeds, black pepper, fennel seeds cardamom for 2 min in a very low flame and transfers it.
Add the coriander seeds with dry red chilies for 2 min in a very low flame. Keep all the spices aside to cool down
Blend all the spices into a fine powder.
Store it in an airtight container and for long life store it in the refrigerator.
If you try this recipe and leave a comment below, let me know how it turns out for you. Tag me @myclickandtick and#myclickandtick on Instagram.
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!