Paal Paniyaram recipe is a simple Chettinad sweet recipe, which is easy to make instantly as a healthy evening snack for everyone. Here it is!!! how to prepare the Paal Paniyaram recipe with step-by-step pictures. Hope you all love it 💓
Paal Paniyaram recipe -Sweet recipe
- Raw rice- 1/2 cup
- Urad dhal- 1/2 cup
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Sugar-1/4 cup Req
- Salt- 1/4tsp
- Cardamom – 4 Powder it
- Cooking oil- Required to deep fry
- First Wash and soak raw rice, urad dal together for 3 hours and grind well to a smooth Fluffy batter (not watery).
- Mix salt to the batter and beat well.
- Secondly, grind the coconut with water and extract 1 cup of coconut milk. (Use 1/4 cup of water)
- Add the powdered cardamom and sugar to the coconut milk stir well till sugar dissolves and keeps aside.
- Take oil in Kadai and heat. Set the flame to Low once oil hot.
- From the prepared batter make a small ball and drop into the oil. Cook well till it turns a light golden color.
- Add the coconut milk to the fried golden balls and keep aside, let it soak with coconut milk for 15 min.
- Now Paal Paniyaram is ready to serve.
Pictorial Instructions to make Paal Paniyaram recipe :
- Take 1 cup of Urad and Raw rice and soak well for at least 3 hours. Grind well to a light fluffy batter
- Grind the coconut and extract 1 cup of coconut milk. Then add Cardamom powder, Sugar to it, and stir well.
- Heat the oil in a Kadai and make the batter into a small ball, drop it gently into the oil. Cook well until balls turn a light golden color
- Now gently add the coconut milk to the golden balls. Keep aside. Let it soak for 15 minutes and serve.
Now, yummy! Paal Paniyaram is ready to be served.😋😋
Try it in your kitchen!!! and enjoy with your loved ones !!!
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
===>Say-Hi in my social media accounts ==>Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest Twitter Facebook.
Try it in your kitchen! If u like this recipe, do share it with your friends and family. Tried this recipe?? Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.