Paal Paniyaram recipe is a simple Chettinad sweet recipe, which is easy to make instantly as a healthy evening snack for everyone. Here it is!!! how to prepare Paal Paniyaram recipe with step by step pictures. Hope you all love it 💓
Paal Paniyaram recipe -Sweet recipe
- Raw rice- 1/2 cup
- Urad dhal- 1/2 cup
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Sugar-1/4 cup Req
- Salt- 1/4tsp
- Cardamom – 4 Powder it
- Cooking oil- Required to deep fry
- First Wash and soak raw rice, urad dal together for 3 hours and grind well to a smooth Fluffy batter (not watery).
- Mix salt to the batter and beat well.
- Secondly, grind the coconut with water and extract 1 cup of coconut milk. (Use 1/4 cup of water)
- Add the powdered cardamom and sugar to the coconut milk stir well till sugar dissolves and keeps aside.
- Take oil in Kadai and heat. Set the flame to Low once oil hot.
- From the prepared batter make a small ball and drop into the oil. Cook well till it turns a light golden color.
- Add the coconut milk to the fried golden balls and keep aside, let it soak with coconut milk for 15 min.
- Now Paal Paniyaram is ready to serve.
Pictorial Instructions to make Paal Paniyaram recipe :
Take 1 cup of Urad and Raw rice soak well for at least 3 hours. Grind well to a light fluffy batter
Grind the coconut and extract 1 cup of coconut milk. Then add Cardamom powder, Sugar in it, and stir well.
Heat the oil in a Kadai and make the batter into a small ball, drop it gently into the oil. Cook well until balls turns a light golden color
Now gently add the coconut milk to the golden balls. Keep aside.
Let it soak for 15 minutes and serve.
Now, yummy! Paal Paniyaram is ready to be served.😋😋
Try it in your kitchen!!! and enjoy with your loved ones !!!
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
===>Say-Hi in my social media accounts ==>Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest Twitter Facebook.
Try it in your kitchen! If u like this recipe, do share it with your friends and family. Tried this recipe?? Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.