Beetroot Poriyal is a simple south Indian side dish that can be served with any vegetarian meal. It is a quick recipe that can be served within 15 minutes which is healthy too.
Come!! I will share with you all the step-by-step procedures and the pictorial method of making BeetrootPoriyal.
Learning and Sharing are real Happiness!!!!!!😊😊
- Chopped Shallots- 7 nos.
- Green Chilly -2.
- Grated Beetroot – 1 cup
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal.
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp oil
- Curry leaves for tempering
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- 2 tbsp Fresh Grated coconut for garnish optional.
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp of oil, 1 tsp Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal, 1 tsp cumin seeds, curry leaves and saute it well.
- Add chopped shallots along with green chilies, salt & saute well.
- Then, Add Grated beetroot, Add little water and cook for a few mins.
- Add grated coconut to garnish the dish. Turn off the stove.
- Serve the Beetroot Poriyal along with steamed Rice, Rasam, Dal fry Sambar, Poondu kuzhambu !!!
Pictorial step by step Method to make Beetroot Poriyal :
Heat a pan with oil, Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal, Cumin seeds curry leaves.
Add chopped shallots and green chili, and saute it.
Add grated beetroot.
Add little water and cook for a few mins.
Add grated coconut and saute it for a min.
Turn off the flame.
Beetroot fry is Ready to serve!
Try it in your kitchen! Enjoy and post your valuable comments below and tag @myclickandtick in Instagram
If you like this recipe share with your family and friends through Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp.