Carrot and Beans Poriyal is a simple south Indian side dish that can be served with any vegetarian meals. It is a quick recipe can be served within 15 minutes which is healthy too.
Come!! I will share with you all the step by step procedure and the pictorial method of making Carrot and Beans Poriyal.
Learning and Sharing is real Happiness!!!!😊😊😊
Carrot and Beans Poriyal
- Chopped Shallots- 7 nos.
- Green Chilly -2.
- Chopped carrot Beans – 1 cup.
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- & White Urad Dal.
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp oil
- Curry leaves for tempering
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- 2 tbsp Fresh Grated coconut for garnish optional.
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp of oil, 1 tsp Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal, 1 tsp cumin seeds, curry leaves and saute it well.
- Add chopped shallots along with green chilies, salt & saute well.
- Then, add chopped carrot and Beans, Add little water and cook for a few mins.
- Add grated coconut to garnish the dish. Turn off the stove.
- Serve the Carrot and Beans Poriyal along with steamed Rice, Rasam, Dal fry Sambar and Poondu kuzhambu !!!
Pictorial step by step Method:
- Heat a pan with oil, Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal, Cumin seeds curry leaves.
- Add chopped shallots and green chili, saute it.
- Add chopped carrot and beans.
- Add little water and cook for a few mins.
- Add grated coconut and saute it.
- Ready to serve!
Serve Carrot and Beans Poriyal with steamed rice, Rasam, Dal fry, Sambar and Poondu kuzhambu!!!
Try it in your kitchen! Enjoy and post your valuable comments below and tag @myclickandtick in Instagram
If you like this recipe share with your family and friends through Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp.