Carrot and Beans Poriyal is a simple south Indian side dish that can be served with any vegetarian meal. It is a quick recipe that can be served within 15 minutes which is healthy too.
Come!! I will share with you all the step-by-step procedures and the pictorial method of making Carrot and Beans Poriyal.
Learning and Sharing are real Happiness!!!!😊😊😊
Check for Similar Veg sidedish Recipes :
Carrot and Beans Poriyal
- 7 nos Chopped Shallots
- 2 nos Green Chilly
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 1 cup Chopped Beans
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal.
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Curry leaves for tempering
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- 2 tbsp Fresh Grated coconut for garnish optional.
- pre-preparation: 1. wash and peel the skin of carrots. then, grate the carrots using a grater. 2. wash and finely cut the beans.
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp of oil, 1 tsp Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal, 1 tsp cumin seeds, curry leaves and saute it well.
- Add chopped shallots along with green chilies, salt & saute well.
- Then, add grated carrot and chopped beans, Add little water and cook for a few mins.
- Add grated coconut to garnish the dish. Turn off the stove.
- Serve the Carrot and Beans Poriyal along with steamed Rice, Rasam, Dal fry Sambar and Poondu kuzhambu !!!
Pictorial step by step Method to make Carrot and Beans Poriyal :
Heat a pan with oil, Mustard seeds & White Urad Dal, Cumin seeds curry leaves, Add chopped shallots and green chili, and saute it.
first, add chopped beans to it and mix well and cook for 2 min. then add the grated carrot, and salt, Mix well.
Add little water, mix well cover with a lid and cook for a few mins.
Add grated coconut and saute it. (it’s optional)
Carrot and Beans Stir Fry is ready to serve!
Try it in your kitchen! Enjoy and post your valuable comments below and tag @myclickandtick on Instagram
If you like this recipe share it with your family and friends through Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.