Non-Veg Recipe Lunch Menu -02 is one of my idea for a non-veg recipe menu platter for Mutton Lovers! I make this lunch menu for the weekend Lunch. I use to make Non- Veg Recipes only on weekends to make it special. I don’t stick to preparing the same recipes for every weekend. Instead, I would like to have either chicken, mutton, or seafood on alternate weekends and enjoy lunch.
Saravana likes biriyani a lot. so, I make biriyani for alternate weekends. He is so sweet enough to help me out with preparation work. Once the preparation work is finished, half of the cooking is finished. In the midway of my cooking, I will get a fresh juice from my hubby by his usual words ” Have a sip to get some energy for cooking”.
Non-Veg Recipe lunch menu -02 is a variety of Mutton dishes with starter, Main dish, curry, with mutton and raitha as always. This is my idea for a Non-Veg Recipe Lunch Menu -02 platter. you can also make changes to the menu list by adding a HOT AND SPICY MUTTON SOUP, MUTTON LIVER FRY /LAMB LIVER FRY with it.
If you like to add Chicken recipes to your Menu. Do check the link for Chicken Recipes. For Seafood Lovers Check here For more Seafood Recipes.
Non-Veg Recipe lunch menu -02
- 500 gms Biriyani cut mutton pieces with bone for making Biriyani
- 250 gms Minced or boneless mutton pieces (without fat) For making Mutton Kola
- 750 gms Mutton curry cut with bone For Making Mutton curry
- Cook the Mutton pieces separately in the pressure cooker for 5 whistles to make Mutton Biryani and Mutton curry.
- For Mutton Biriyani: Prepare Onion -Ginger garlic paste, Biriyani powder For Mutton Semi gravy: Prepare the ground masala paste.
- For making Mutton kola urundai: Prepare the Mutton Kola Mixture and make balls. Refrigerate the balls for 30 minutes before frying to avoid the balls disintegrating into the oil.
- Check the recipe link to follow the Procedure mentioned in detailed MUTTON KOLA URUNDAI / MUTTON KEEMA BALLSMUTTON SEMI GRAVYTHALAPPAKATTI MUTTON BIRIYANI
List of Recipes for Non-Veg Recipe Lunch Menu -02 :
This is my second post on the lunch menu chain. Here, I shared my different Mutton recipes to be prepared for the weekend lunch menu.
Check the recipe links for detailed recipes.
MUTTON KOLA URUNDAI / MUTTON KEEMA BALLS
Mutton Kola Urundai /Mutton Kheema Balls are the popular Chettinad recipe in South India (Tamil Nadu). Its inner soft and outer crispy layer recipe. Grounded masala along with meat gives you a flawless aroma. The best Mutton Starter in South Indian Non-veg recipes.
Use no Fat Meat for preparing Mutton kola. Use minced or boneless mutton pieces.
- Prepare the Mutton Kola Mixture and make balls. Refrigerate the balls for 30 minutes before frying to avoid the balls disintegrating into the oil.
- Follow the procedure as given in the main recipe.
MUTTON SEMI GRAVY:
Mutton semi gravy is the mouthwatering recipe for all mutton lovers.
It’s a simple bachelor recipe. It won’t go wrong. I used to make it in extra quantity to add it for dinner with idly or dosa. it’s a fantastic combo. try it !! and Skip Dinner Preparation 😜. I used 500 grams of Mutton curry cut pieces with bone.
For Mutton Semi gravy: Prepare the ground masala paste. Cook the Mutton pieces separately in the pressure cooker for 5 whistles.
Follow the procedure as given in the main recipe.
ONION RAITHA :
Nowadays, onion raita is the mandatory recipe in my kitchen whenever I cook non-veg recipes. It is an easy peasy recipe. chop the big onions and add them to the curd mix well. Onion raita ready!!!!
You also can make any alterations to raitha by adding any seasonal fruits like pomegranate, and mango. even you can add cucumber and carrots. my favorite is onion raitha mixed with pomegranate. for every bite adds a little sweetness for taste buds.
THALAPPAKATTI MUTTON BIRIYANI
Thalappakatti Mutton Biriyani is an iconic dish in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. I prefer to add Seeraka samba rice for its unique flavor and it helps for good digestion.
- Cook the Mutton pieces separately in the pressure cooker for 5 whistles to make Mutton Biryani.
- Prepare Onion -Ginger garlic paste, Biriyani powder. Follow the procedure as given in the main recipe.
Enjoy your weekend with the delicious dishes. Happy weekend!
If you try this Non-Veg Recipe Lunch Menu – 02, leave a comment below and let me know how it turns out for you.
Follow and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.
Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
For more latest updates –>
Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!