INSTANT CURRY LEAVES POWDER / Karuvepillai podi/Kariembuilai podi is an easy, simple, delicious, and quick condiment recipe. You will feel the flawless aroma of curry leaves. It is a quick recipe to do instantly and serve it in rush time. Curry leaf is a leaf used to add aroma for recipes in the kitchen, Curry leaves are called as Karivembuilai (Tamil), later it changed as Karuvepillai.
Health Benefits of Instant curry leaves powder:
Curry leaves have lots of health benefits like ->it helps to reduce the body weight, get relief from morning sickness and nausea, Diabetics friendly, helps to improve eyesight, reduces wounds, burns, skin allergy. It helps to increase hair growth and a good source of iron and calcium. It is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2.
Where to use Instant curry leaves powder?
Add a tsp of instant curry leaves powder in the hot steamed plain rice with a tsp of ghee /Seasame oil will give you perfect aroma and taste of curry leaves, which is too healthy to add in your daily meals, you can have it as a condiment for idly, dosa. You can also use it for tempering any vegetable side dish or veg curry !!!! You can make this recipe with easily available ingredients. You can store and use it for 3 months. This is the best and quick bachelor recipe powder.
I would like to recommend my other masala recipes collections with this post Do visit this,
Come, I will share with you all, How to Make a Simple, quick, healthy Instant Curry leaves powder/ Karivempillai podi /Karuvembuilai podi with step by step pictorial method. Hope you all love it 💓
Learning and Sharing is real Happiness!!!!!!
Instant Curry leaves powder
- Mixer Grinder
- Frying Pan
- 3 tbsp Chana Dal
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 10 nos Dried Red Chili
- 4 full hand Curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- First, wash and clean the curry leaves and dry it under shade for one day.
- Then, Dry roast red chilies, don’t change the color and keep aside.
- Dry roast Coriander seeds, Chana dal, Urad Dry roast Coriander seeds, Channa dal, Urad dal, Cumin seeds, Asetafoia and keep it aside. Let it cool for 10 min.
- Blend all the ingredients together into a coarse powder.
- Cool it down and store it in a container and use it for 3 months
- Serve it with plain steamed plain rice with ghee, idly dosa or you can use it for s tempering any vegetable fry!!!!
- Care should be taken not to over roast it.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- If you are roasting all the ingredients with oil, store and use it within 10-15 days.
- If you are-roast all the ingredients without oil you can store and use it for up to 3 months.
- Do not handle with a wet hand, always use a clean spoon.
Step by step pictorial method of how to make instant curry leaves powder
Step 1 : First, wash and clean the curries leaves and dry it under shade for one day.
Step 2 :Then, Dry roast red chilies, don’t change the color and keeps aside.
Step 3 :Add Coriander seeds, Chana dal, Urad Dry roast Coriander seeds, Channa dal, Urad dal, Cumin seeds, Asetafoia, and keep it aside. let it cool for 10min.
Step 4 :Blend all the ingredients together using a blender into a coarse powder.
Yummy, Delicious, Instant Curry leaves powder is ready
===> If you like my recipes. For more latest updates –> Click Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!