Garlic Bread is a simple and instant breakfast recipe for lazy days. We can make it within a few mins. Garlic and oregano combined with butter give you the additional taste of the recipe.
Oregano and Garlic have many health benefits. Oregano helps in fighting bacteria and reduces viral infections. Oregano is used in traditional medicines for asthma, cramping, diarrhea, and indigestion. Garlic helps to increase the immune system of the body and reduces cholesterol and High BP levels. garlic is the best source of Antioxidants.
Here I will share with you all how to make a tasty garlic bread toast in both the oven and pan method.
Try in your kitchen and enjoy the crispy bread slices with coffee, and tea.
Garlic Bread Toast
- Bread – 3 pieces
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Grated Garlic – 3 cloves
- Dry Oregano leaves – 1 tbsp If u doesn’t like oregano, skip it
- Take butter (room temp) and spread it on both sides of the bread. grate the garlic using a grater and sprinkle it on both sides.
- Heat a pan with butter and add the bread slice. Sprinkle the oregano leaves and toast them on low flame for 1 min.
- Gently, Flip to the other side and sprinkle the oregano leaves and toast them for another 1 min. when the bread slice turns to golden brown color turn off the flame. do the same with the remaining bread slices.
- Serve it hot with 1/2 tsp of butter on the top. It will the stomach filling dish to have for breakfast.
Check for more Breakfast recipes :
Pictorial step by step method of Garlic Bread Toast:
Take butter (room temp) and spread it on both sides of the bread. grate the garlic using a grater and sprinkle it on both sides.
Heat a dosa Tawa, and spread 1 tsp of butter. Add the bread to the pan and toast it on low flame for about 1 min.
Sprinkle the dry oregano leaves. Gently, Flip the other side of the bread slice and sprinkle oregano leaves. Toast well for another 1 min. once the bread slices turn to golden brown color. turn off the flame and serve it hot.
Serve it hot with 1/2 tsp of butter on the top. you can have it as a quick breakfast along with coffee or tea. or you can have it as an evening snack for kids.
If you try this Garlic bread toast, leave a comment below and let me know how it turns out for you.
Follow and Tag me @myclickandtick and #myclickandtick on Instagram.
Also, post your suggestions in the comment box below.
For more latest updates –>
Click the Subscribe button and verify it through your email.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Welcome again!!