Paal payasam is a traditional sweet recipe of a South India and this is one of the simplest recipes u can never come across. Payasam is one of the best ending dishes in every meal during festive and ceremonial in south India. Many varieties of payasam are there, but pal payasam is a little more delicious and healthy one to have for kids and they love it too.
Come! I will share with you all, how to make Paal payasam recipe in simple and quicky. Try this in your kitchen. I hope you all Love it. 💓💓
Learning and Sharing is real Happiness!!!!!! 😊
- Ghee -1 tbsp
- Vermicelli- 1/8 cup
- Milk 3 cups
- Water 2 cups
- Cardamom- 4
- Cashews- 10
- Almond & pistachio chopped – 5 (optional)
- Saffron- 3 string(optional
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup can use sugar
- Heat a pan with1 tbsp ghee & roast cashews, raisins, pistachio, almonds and keep aside.
- Take a pan dry roast sago and vermicelli & keep aside.
- Take a pan to add 3 cups of milk and 2 cups of water cook it.
- Add the roasted sago, vermicelli, and Keep side.
- Now add the roasted sago and vermicelli to the milk, boil it until sago turns glossy.
- Add condensed milk or sugar & mix well and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Add Cardamom powder and cashews, raisins pistachio almonds and saffron strings to garnish.
- Serve the tasty Paal Payasam
Pictorial step by step Method:
- Add 1 tbsp ghee and roast cashews, raisins, almonds, and pistachio & dry roast sago and vermicelli. Keep aside separately
- Boil milk and water.
- Add sago and vermicelli in it .cook well until it turns glossy.
- Add Condensed milk or sugar. Mix well &let it boils
- Then, add all the roasted dry fruits and add a saffron string to garnish.
Now the yummy!!! Paal payasam is ready to serve. Serve the tasty Paal Payasam !!!!😋😋😋