Silky mango pudding with luscious mango flavour. This dessert is simple to make with readily available ingredients Mangoes are in season. It would be the perfect time to make this recipe. You can use fresh mangoes, frozen mangoes or even canned mango pulp to make this recipe. You have the option of using coconut milk, vanilla ice-cream to suit your taste. Mango pudding will last up to 3-5 days in the fridge which makes it a great make-ahead dessert.
- Sugar- ¼ cup
- Milk – 1 cup +3 tbsp
- Custard powder- 1tbsp
- In a small bowl, combine custard powder, 3tbsp milk(room temperature). Stir well without lumps. Keep it aside.
- Peel the mango skin, cut it into small pieces, blend it into a smooth paste, we get about 1/2 cup of mango puree, keep it aside.
- Take a pan, add 1 cup of milk, bring it to boil.
- Once the milk gets boiled, add the sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Now, add the Custard milk mixture to it and stir well in low flame.
- Stir until the mixture gets thick. Then, add mango puree. stir continuously.
- Turn off the flame, Allow it to cool down. Blend the mixture and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours and Serve it cool
- Pour it to the bowl/glasses. serve it cool!!!!!
Yummy Mango pudding is ready to serve!!!!!
Try it in your kitchen! If u like this recipe, do share it with your friends and family. Tried this recipe?? Tag me @myclickandtick and#myclickandtick on Instagram.